Release notes: WorkPoint365 3.0
Workpoint version 3.0
Workpoint has just released their biggest update of WorkPoint 365 in recent years!
On the 15th of august 2018 the update went live for users.
“This new version of WorkPoint will include a lot of great updates and features which will make life more efficient and easier for users. It’s something we have worked on a long time, and are proud to finally be able to reveal all the hard work we have done”
The update includes:
Modern UI is now integrated with WorkPoint 365! The modern UI has increased performance and a better design, it also gives a better user experience as it gives a far better overview. But you are not forced to use the new UI, you can still choose the classic setting if you prefer.
You will be able to upgrade from classic to modern UI today! If you would like to learn more about how, click here
With action management you are in control what and when module sites should appear.
An example on this could if you want a set of tasks to be available on a module site when a stage is changed, or if you need certain documents appear when a new module item is created. Items can also be manually triggered using a special MyTools function.
Integration with Microsoft groups
You are now able add your Microsoft office groups to your WorkPoint Express from the “sites” tab in WorkPoint Express settings and access your groups in a new tab in the WorkPoint Express interface.
Stop practicing your signature and start using Penneo. Penneo is now integrated with Workpoint 365 and you are now able to sign online. This makes signing documents much easier and quicker.
If you want to learn more about setting up Peeneo, click here.
Intelligent Master Site synchronization
The master site synchronization now has increased performance and offers much more control over items being replicated.
This feature enables you to customize how individual lists are replicated from the mater site to the module sites. If you just want to replicate a view on a single list, you can switch all other items off. This will make replication much faster and take less power from your system.
Nintex workflows replication
It is now possible to replicate Nintex workflow from master sites to the entities sites, as part of the master sites synchronization.
More useful options with templates
Now we have expanded the use of word templates to emails as well. By tagging the word templates with a special tag, you can also make use of these templates when using the right-click “send email” feature in workpoint express. And it supports mails merge fields, so you can now merge workpoint data right into your emails.
Merge list into tables
You can merge data from lists on a site into word documents. Useful for example if you wish to report on a project task list, you can then merge the last list into your document.
Email manager rules
Create and manage rules to clean up in journals and archive – make it easier to attain GDPR compliance when using Email Manager.
For configuring this, follow this guide.
Improvements and bugfixes
• New grid view in partner portal
• Add new column to license (Number of additional production solutions)
• Show/Hide stage deadline field in wizard based on content type field link setting
• Improved performance in wizards
• Bug in external sharing when using one site collection per entity
• Taxonomy picker in wizards fails when selected anchor term has same name as parent term
• Site admin check fails if the site col administrator is set through an AD group
• System fields shows on parent lookup picker
• Copying a value for a multi user field fails on Master site if context is different site collection.
• Error in master site sync if an inherited field is used in a calculated field formula
• Error in resume create site collection if create has initially failed
• Slow performance in certain lookup fields
• StoreFile in WebAPI only supports App1
• SiteCol maintenance does not assign SiteCol to business module in database
• Scheduled Jobs (Penneo Digital Signature) has none Title, Start or end
• After export, there has been a change in EditFormLis