Case management - very simply
Oversight of all your case management processes with a single efficient tool.
- A single overview of all cases and case processes
- Efficient document management on all cases
- A single portal to clients/customers, documents, emails, and master data
- Management of all case processes from beginning to end
- Template library for all standard documents
- Efficient journaling of all correspondance of a case
- Version management safeguards important documentation
Manage the entire case process efficiently with WorkPoint 365 case management
WorkPoint 365 ensures a uniformly high quality in the management of cases. Case management allows you to focus on streamlining routine tasks and ensure that predefined processes are maintained throughout the case process.
WorkPoint 365 case management builds atop SharePoint Online, ensuring quick and easy integration with Office 365. As a result, you are ensured an effective knowledge-sharing platform, where all knowledge and important documents are always journaled as it relates to a case and a case process, and therefore met the requirements of authorities.
Monitor the entire process of a case
WorkPoint 365 affords the management of cases a birds-eye view of “all cases” and “my cases”, as well as a status overview of cases. All relevant documents, emails, and tasks are affiliated with the individual case, affording a crystal clear overview of all cases quickly and easily, and not least ensuring that you are always able to find and retrieve accurate documentation as it relates to requirements from authorities.
Utilising intuitive stage management, WorkPoint 365 guides the case worker quickly and easily thorugh the entire process of a case – from task allocation through the entire process and on to the conclusion of the case. WorkPoint 365’s stage management also ensures that the case worker does not move on to a new phase of the case before all tasks and requirements of the present phase have been met. This maintains a high degree of quality and ensures that nothing is forgotten or missed.
Manage documents and emails of a case via Outlook
With a WorkPoint Express plugin, many of the tasks relating to the management of cases can be done directly in Microsoft Outlook, making Outlook the natural and preferred tool for the case workers. Emails and documents for a case are easily archived from Outlook via drag and drop functionality in Outlook.
The case worker is also able to find and retrieve documents of a case in SharePoint Online, edit the document via Outlook, and more.
10 features easing the case management
WorkPoint 365 helps making case management more efficient on a daily basis:
- WorkPoint 365 affords a single overview of all cases and case processes
- Documents, emails, parties, information, and master data are affiliated with the individual case
- A well-organised template library ensures high quality and makes the work easier for the case worker
- Automated version management of documents ensures that all changes and approvals are always registered for later documentation
- Journaling with drag and drop directly from Outlook makes correct managing of emails and documents of a case much easier and more efficient*
- WorkPoint 365 makes it easy to execute routine tasks and meet predefined procedures in the management of cases
- Stage management guides the case worker through the process of a case while ensuring the quality of the process
- Automated and intelligent metatagging and inheritance of data of emails and documents saves time and resources for the case worker and ensures quality
- Unique search function makes it easy and quick to find and retrieve all information and history on a case
- Full integration with the Office 365 suite*
*Purchase of WorkPoint Express is required for this option
Download the product spec sheet here.
Do you have any questions about case management, or wish to receive more information about the product? Call +45 76 110 110 today!